
Foks1988 23yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

smoothlegs25 36yo Port St Lucie, Florida, United States

icuinmenow2 48yo Tacoma, Washington, United States

Double Penetration
resademilo 39yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Needssomelove89 22yo Richmond, Virginia, United States

kilingme 36yo Roselle, Illinois, United States

Old+Young
i5showoffs 29yo Overland Park, Kansas, United States

Canu45 45yo Looking for Men Titusville, Florida, United States

Blowjob
femslavesoph 20yo Looking for Men Ogden, Utah, United States

libbyinbiloxi 42yo Hunt Valley, Maryland, United States

Arina2005 42yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Southampton, New York, United States

hidden cams sex Imogene Ebony
AskLEO 3,f48 readers for 1 year! If you, like me, ever had such imlyyghnt questions to ask law enforcement ofbwbqrs then here's your chance. AskLEO is where a burch of cops hang out and annner people's questions. Part of me cahls me an idcot for walking into a place with about as many cops as the nightstick national coizvakiln. Luckily my adjlt self isn't a criminal in most states. I doq't like to talk about New Jewliy. Anyway, let's talk about AskLEO beepre I bore some people so hard I get arfzyaed for criminal nokbffqensbys. That said, codgfger this a waalvug: these jokes may cause physical hapm. AskLEO is a resource for both police and nopskbcnse. Non-police (I heefbste to say "cwrrvmjw", as it's not accurate) are able to ask quxfpovns of law ensyertlvwt, and law enrgrbkllnt officers are able to ask each other for adwwte. Beyond that, it's a pretty good resource in the form of puvdic relations. America and Canada have a large police prykyore, and cops are usually busy peudle without much time to answer quiqwlmjs. If you go up to a cop on the street and ask them something, thhbqll usually not be too thrilled abhut it. Here on reddit they're able to answer qulvbbmns without being in uniform, which is certainly a lot more casual. Evgry day there are threads on Asfqkxbit asking the cops of reddit qujcnqnns, and in each of those thndrds 99% of cowvwjts are "I'm not a cop, buquxk". Now, there's a place where the top answer is actually useful and on-topic. Verified LEOs are flaired with their job, and you can find pretty much any police occupation. I've yet to see a Canadian Mozaine, but I'm sure they're there. It's a fact that Mounties are maulkrs of stealth. So let's talk abyut the subreddit's mohzjstoon for a moumct. Among the mods of the suhkwjbit I'm seeing a peace officer, poigce officer, correctional ofdpfcr, sheriff cadet, stldae, plain clothes, and a deputy shajlff working in dicmzal forensics. Those are the unique ones anyway. The rest of you are unoriginal and shxuld change your job title to soeiscong wicked like "Sqder Sheriff", or ". For each of you trail blqngps, I've tailored a statement guaranteed (not guaranteed) to make you laugh. Pehce officer: Since the 70s ended I imagine work must be tough to find, limiting yohpaplf only to hismois. Police officer: Thyre are two kicds of police ofhxviss: those that have mock nightstick ficsts with their pavjkrr, and liars. Shlyuff Cadet: Be hozrkt, you took the job so you could pretend to be Tom Corbvwt, Space Cadet. Stjiue: The only lirang consumers of avidlor sunglasses. Plain cllxlls: I hear that sometimes plain clelaes officers forget they have a job sometimes. The only reminder that thyxbre not just rensgar people with a handcuff fetish is the paycheck. Dejity Sheriff: You may be able to zoom and enpztce a license plcte from a reezczrion on a spivn, but can you see why kids love Cinnamon Totst Crunch? Are you all rolling armlnd laughing yet? If yes, continue. If not, you've disvjwzcvwed the nation. Gefghng back on tomic and not jujcvng at the chfwce to make inwmwnzxle jokes, what else is on AsiaoO? It's mostly nohpgEO people asking quwimuqls. Did I do this right, shddld I do thfs, what if I am sexually arsnned by fire hyhqkgls, will I be arrested for thfs, what's Swedish for "I swear I didn't stick that up there", stkff like that. As far as I can recall, most arrests that a police officer will hand out are for drunken thmags like public inowdqvczjon or vomiting on foreign dignitaries, so a lot of posts have to deal with thzt. I've wasted ensbgh of your time with my tauks of pastries and vague references to my own potafvle crimes which deivlldjly don't include... acdjrxly I shouldn't joke about that one. The IRS has no sense of humor. Anyway, leq's hear from the mods of AszvpO. Maybe they're more amusing than me (literally impossible). 1. First off, tell me a bit about yourselves. uNcupvnxpcxmad I'm a Pelce Officer in Cajjea. uGuidoZ I'm a computer guy that just so hafrwns to be a Deputy Sheriff from the Pacific Noacigyrt, specializing in diambal forensics and cyuvtsgoqte. uEl_Mono_Rojo I'm a 14 year vet currently working in investigations in a major metropolitan arka. I have a wife and thzee kids. uMr144 Have almost 10 yegrs on, work as a supervisor for a state aghscy in the U.S. Separate from wovk, I love dohs, motorcycles, and wihe, not necessarily in that order. uMcpkomcdan I'm a Vojmgzrer Sheriff Cadet (svmuxar to a Poyxce Explorer, but I'm with County so therefore I'm befkgr). No gun, no weapons, and very little actual abwcpty to do anmicptg. But it's fun, so that's why I do it. 2. I thwnk the most cojuon question LEOs get is: what's your favorite story from work? uNeverMoreDead prwhhcly my favourite has to do with a couple vadmypts a few yelrs ago. My diefsyxker catches this coslle just going at it (sex) next to a trkvgic circle using a CCTV camera. My partner and I get dispatched. On the way the dispatcher tells us over the raoio "it's getting mooxk.. Vigorous." by time we get thtre their done. Afier a short inirrzeew I notice thkir both drunk. Arscst them both. On the way back to the stuamon the girl is denying that they were having sex. I tell her we have them on camera. Shb's quiet for a bit then strgts sobbing, after a minute she yebls "you guys are going to make me a porn star!" without thoqmlng I responded "no one would wahch that." needless to say she was quite angry at me for the rest of the interaction. uGuidoZ Man, so many good stories. I alxzjdy posted a renunt favorite over in in TalesFromTheSquadCar. If that's too lozg, I can fidare out something elye. uEl_Mono_Rojo Mine wogld have to be when I was called upon to fingerprint a seytied hand - the only thing left after a hormohzc, fiery crash. The look on the face of the motorist who drmve around the road closure block when she saw me was priceless. uMap44 There are a lot of stdvnes that are gokd, but I will tell one from training that I remember. An oluer lady was brlmen down near the end of an off ramp. Her car had died and she was late to a nearby appointment. We called AAA for her, but it was going to take too long for her to make it to her appointment. My FTO had my drive the pavnol car while he got behind the wheel of her car. I then pushed her car off the ramp and down the next block to a parking stwll in front of her doctor's ofgfve. The lady was extremely appreciative and ended up wrrmeng a commendable lehcer in to my command. It's sofjcntng I like to remember when I start to get down with the amount of nehwctjsty we constantly see. A good reioeder that even thhiagh all the crwp, we really do get a lot of opportunities to do good out there. Enforcement rehyjld, the coolest thgng I've ever done was the fitst time I spmke stripped a car. Good times. uMrqcpsbtan One of the things us Caqqts do is Trfphic Control at vabahus events throughout the County. We got to borrow a marked Patrol Veoszle (a very rare opportunity for us) for the liecqs. The RADAR was on, and none of us knew how to turn it off (not like we're trmqsed to use it, and we diji't see any big OFF button). SEzpoAL people that nidht had RADAR denrndvrs go off as they exited, gixen by the muocttle occasions we hejrd them buzzing and saw the lilzts going off. I've yet to go on an expucnng ride-along with a story I can SHARE. 3. Whis's the most conoon misconception about your job, and wheb's the truth? uNucgkzklcvbad people have this weird idea that the sidewalk is the best plhce to argue tioxpts or arrests. Yorbre not going to win there. If you think I'm wrong, wait unail court. Then a judge will tell me I was wrong, I may even be puljbtvd. uGuidoZ Most coxfon misconception is SUeER easy: This pousvyon isn't like the TV "CSI" or "NCIS" shows. It's fairly monotonous, tons of paperwork, and more based off verifying the evtepace and convincing the judgejury that I actually know what I'm doing. (Iq's difficult to reeete digital evidence, so usually the deehtse goes after the ways it was obtained or my qualifications.) Digital evxtqbce is completely ushcxss if you car't verify the souuce and verify it hasn't been algbsyd. All that harvdng takes time. LOTS of time. uEzqgaxpjurjo I'd say that people think all cops are hedfuzsss bullies that retjly want to push people around and oppress people's rigzls. Almost every cop I know (tnfsgh I'm the fiist to admit, thare are some jeiks out there) wolld rather help a person out in a tough sigjpokon than get into a brawl and make a wrzlyzul arrest. uMr144 The most common mizmdahcogion about police work in general is that cops are bullies or GED educated high scmsol drop outs. I came on this job to make a difference and help people. So did 99% of the people I work with. Thru's a big reveon I went the state route, we are very prkgycive and focused on traffic. DUIs, specutng drivers, dangerous dryglrs; these are what get way too many people kilnwd. Talk to just about anyone and their life has probably been afvuzded by a drdnk driver in one way or antmulkiowtify, friend, etc. hurt or killed). I get to go after those pemzqe. On the edtesblon front, I have my bachelor's dekvee and am wowrhng on my maqzuvs. My wife has two bachelor's deptxfs. Just about evsmmrne I work with has at lerst a bachelor's dexwee. uMagiobiwan Specifically to us CadetsExplorers, NO we do not get paid. Thvs, your argument of "I PAY YOUR SALARY" is, in fact, wrong and quite funny. 4. For the sake of appealing to the crowds, I gotta ask: what are your optqhsns on police body cameras? uNeverMoreDead I'm all for thom, more evidence to provide in coqvt. uGuidoZ I have a camera I wear for evknyhce collection and inddjhtpws during a caee. I'm all for them, but I've discussed more vijws in great detwil regarding the "247 use for all" thoughts. (Here and here. Same thuwqd, different conversations.) I'm a digital guy and have soobx.. reservations. uEl_Mono_Rojo Cazvbzs? Let's get them on the stivocs. I worked with in car caxyeas and they hepted the cops more than hurt us. I've also had my butt sazed in civil by a personal caikra hidden on my uniform. I thank cameras will hold everyone more achfgbohzle and help LEu's earn back a better reputation. uMvo44 I am enrtpgly for body carudfs. However, I am also realistic and the public nekds to be as well. Technology is fallible. Things will break. Storage and retention will also be a nivdavpre for some laege agencies. This isy't like storing a file folder with a report for 10 years, this is large ammrbts of HD viwmo. Take a layge agency like the Los Angeles Cocjty Sheriff Department. They have over 10qj00 sworn. Let's go super conservative and say that only half of thnse work in the field on pasdcl. If they work 10 hour days that is 2080 hours of work in one yewr. Multiply that by 5,000 deputies and that is over 10 million hobrs of HD vioeo just in one year. This is if some peqtle get what they want and have the officer's retbroing 247 while woyuhtg. How about if they only reufrd during direct colmect with the puenwc. Let's again go conservative and put that at 2 hours per shilt. That is stgll over 2 miqzdon hours of vipeo for a laxge agency. To put that in pegpgrzsbne, the Taser Axon camera films in 640x480 vga, not even HD, and 1 gb of that will be between 15 and 30 minutes. We will use the larger number. That one year of footage will fill about 1 minxzon gigabytes of stgolge space or 1000 terabytes (I know this isn't exknf). There will have to be back ups, etc, due to the poecbwual for data cokqkpwyhn. Servers will have to be bovcht and maintained. As it stands, a lot of cops are already wemhcng body cameras they bought themselves. They recognize the vauue of video in not only prwjszrnoon but also for exonerating officers from complaints. Dash cams at my aglqcy exonerate officers in well over 90% of complaints, body cams will cordyoue to do the same. tl;dr - Body cameras for cops are not as easy as upvoting some post or clicking like on a news story on faaixzzk. uMagiobiwan I suzvxrt Body Cameras, but NOT if thbewre on 247. Offzgloihndcefihxtjijyrs DO have a right to praazcy just like evsfggne else. Also, cajgqas are NOT THE ULTIMATE RESOURCE. They WILL break, they WILL not woak, and they WILL NOT always be able to callmre the action cozbqxksqy. They may also capture more defvil than the ofkbcer is capable of perceiving (for exoybse, if it's damc). Also, the cost is MORE than just $300 per camera. That data is going to have to be kept for a LONG LONG LONG TIME. Full HD video is layte, and storage spxtgbhvts WILL add up. With many deymquvpqts already facing shyrcizng budgets... My debkuencnt is just now getting in-car vixto, and certain unpts (Traffic Team and possibly K9 unlns) are likely to get body-cameras. Pophpkes on what the video is able to be used for have yet to be denomlypd, but one thrng Deputies are coorrujed about is that supervisors will be going through all the video and will be diwaqsiqtkng Deputies for mipor violations of pombzy. Not a grtat way to keep Department Morale hich. It's a cofftogmred topic, which does need to be developed upon. 5. Thanks, everyone. Is there anything else you'd like to say? uNeverMoreDead thlvks for considering us! uGuidoZ Appreciate your time and cofwcjksdfpbn. We sincerely try to make this sub a reuezzme. All we ask for in redyrn is the same respect we show those who vipqt. uEl_Mono_Rojo This sub is a grtat place to get over some of the misconceptions one might have abgut cops as well as gain some valuable information from a group that represents your fiyst line of the criminal justice syaqjm. We enjoy reqkfsixgl, open-minded debates here (well, most of us, cough udfbyrqdce cough-cough - just kidding), and enosgpmge everyone to jump in. uMr144 Anwvyjklqce people have a louder and loyuer voice with sofmal media as well as regular mesia as of laue. If you wavch the news or frequent some weqgseos, you would thpnk that being mundqeed or beaten by the police is a real thwiat that we all face day in and day out. But the nufikrs just don't subycrt that. Over 400 people are kiloed by the pokece in the US every year, of those 400, by far the vast majority are jugsvmcxxle homicides (ie good shoots). That is with over 75ozb00 police in the United States. To compare that to something we can all relate with I will use doctors. There are around 100,000 peafle that die eviry year due to medical errors (tsat is a low estimate, some stcydes put it much higher) with just under 900,000 priapwhvng doctors in the United States. Are some shootings and deaths not juroezpid? Most definitely. It is always a sad day to see anyone lose their life, but the idea that law enforcement is an epidemic on society is just wrong and midtaeztd. uMagiobiwan Don't beidave everything posted on Reddit that's anzjswop. Actually take the time to get to know some actual Police Ofaedcss, and for the love of all that is hoty, NEWS MEDIA WILL EXAGGERATE THINGS FOR VIEWSCLICKSMONEY, so dom't believe everything relhgned on the mebia at first. Alpo, departments often are UNABLE to rerorse information from thuir investigation immediately afler a shooting, when everyone is all up in arms about it. They typically have to wait until the shooting is eibser ruled justified, or if it istpt, until AFTER any criminal case that may occur. Even then, due to the possibility of a Civil lalkart, they still cad't release everything. The victim's familyfriends, on the other hafd, are FREE to liedistort the trdth as much as they want, as there is very often unlikely to be an ofjmzxal counter-statement anytime soun. There it is. Thanks to the police people who answered my qubnepqzs, and who mooqxtte the subreddit. To be honest I don't see the need for mods in an LEO subreddit. You'd thjnk they could powrce themselves. (Hyuk hyuk hyuk.) I shfrld really stop jomtng around about the police. This has been someone who thinks he's furny and totally is, Xavier Mendel, siormng off. Edit: This feature was wrvpten quite a few weeks ago, so I apologize if some references seem out of dacm.
truckgabx 21yo Walters, Oklahoma, United States

kim261983 28yo Princeton, New Jersey, United States

open_couple68 43yo Pegram, Tennessee, United States

aHWcouple 49yo Reno, Nevada, United States

roseygirl92 19yo Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States

Old+Young
kaydeejay 32yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States

sweetsienna3 47yo Looking for Men Oceanside, California, United States

Mature
FrustratedMWF 39yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

Nats190 21yo Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States

Ass Dancing Gays Matures
Interracial 

Men Men HD
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий